We help the world work smarter and shorter
We partner with organizations to support their transformation to working shorter and smarter. This includes:
- Shorter working week trial design and implementation
- Shorter work week sustainability and continuous improvement programs to maintain and build on initial success
- Longer-term incremental transformation plans to achieve a gradual reduction in hours
- Diagnostic tools and analysis to assess readiness for work time reduction
- Business case preparation to achieve internal understanding, buy-in and support
- Redesigning work schedules, practices and processes to lay the bedrock for change
- Targeted experiments and randomized control trials to learn, inform, adapt and iterate
Designing bespoke, specialized consulting services and supports, and providing expert advice for leaders and companies who want to help their organizations and people to work shorter and smarter.
Developing high-tech digital tools, products and software to help organizations and individuals who want to work more efficiently in order to reduce their hours to make change and measure change.
Investing in world-class
future of work research and experimentation, with an emphasis on the impact and feasibility of work time reduction.